Planning some spring sewing at Stitch 56

Good morning lovelies. Do pop over to the Stitch 56 blog and read my post for some inspiration on sewing yourself some current Australian spring fashion trends! I know we are still encased in the frozen icicle of winter in most parts of the Southern Hemisphere but spring is less than 6 weeks away and what better way to look forward to it than to start thinking about spring sewing? Helene has offered a worldwide 10% discount of all women's patterns using the discount code SARAH-WOMENS until midnight Tuesday (AEST) so I'm sure you'll find something to love in her 8 pages of paper and downloadable patterns even if you're not in the Antipodes!

Here's a sneak peek of my rather hilarious but very fun first attempts at using the Fashionary book to sketch outfit ideas - cute but hilarious!


Have a great week!

Comments

  1. Cute indeed … Planning for spring!,,, I’m in the other hemisphere and slowly melting… :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sigh - to melt or to freeze - I think i'd rather be melting!

      Delete
  2. I just read your Stitch 56 post - it was fantastic! You're a natural and they're lucky to have you on board :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment